Below, we take a look at odds on DraftKings Sportsbook for the Korean Baseball match between SK Wyverns and NC Dinos which begins on Tuesday at 5:30 a.m. ET. Sports bettors can get in on the action by downloading the DK Sportsbook app or heading over to the DraftKings Sportsbook website.
Curious about when major leagues and events will return? Check out our DraftKings Sports Calendar for the latest updates.
SK Wyverns vs. NC Dinos
Tuesday, June 2, 2020. 5:30 a.m. ET
Venue: Changwon, South Korea
South Korea – KBO
The Dinos are the largest favorites on Tuesday morning’s slate and it’s not hard to figure out why when looking at the standings. The Dinos are first in the league and have won seven of their past 10 games and the Wyverns are just a half-game away from Saudi Arabia having the worst record in the league. To make matters tougher for the Wyverns, their starting pitcher, Seung Won Moon ($8,100), has started the season with a 6.10 ERA. This sets up some of the Dinos’ big bats like Eu Ji Yang ($5,400) and Sung Bum Na ($5,200) to have big games.
Moneyline: NC Dinos (-225) | SK Wyverns (+175)
Total Runs: O 10.5 (-112) | U 10.5 (-113)
Run Line: NC Dinos -1.5 (-120) | SK Wyverns +1.5 (-107)
To Score First and Win- NC Dinos: Yes (+135) | No (-180)
To Score First and Win– SK Wyverns: Yes (+310) | No (-455)
Team Totals – Total Runs by SK Wyverns: O 4.5 (+110) | U 4.5 (-143)
Team Totals – Total Runs by NC Dinos: O 5.5 (-141) | U 5.5 (+108)
Moneyline – First 3 Innings: NC Dinos (-200) | SK Wyverns (+150)
Moneyline – First 5 Innings: NC Dinos (-225) | SK Wyverns (+170)
Run Lines – First 3 Innings: SK Wyverns +1.5 (-230) | NC Dinos -1.5 (+163)
Run Lines – First 5 Innings: SK Wyverns +1.5 (-143) | NC Dinos -1.5 (+107)
Total Runs – First 3 Innings: O 3.5 (+100) | U 3.5 (-132)
Total Runs – First 5 Innings: O 5.5 (-125) | U 5.5 (-103)
– The NC Dinos are 18-5-0 on the season.
– The SK Wyverns are 7-16-0 on the season.
– The NC Dinos’ past three games they have lost 5-4, lost 9-1 and won 18-7.
– The SK Wyverns’ past three games they have won 8-6, won 9-3 and won 6-4.
– The NC Dinos defeated the Samsung Lions, 18-7, on Sunday. The Dinos are 3-2 in their past five games.
– The SK Wyverns defeated the Hanwha Eagles, 6-4, on Sunday. The Wyverns have now won four games in a row.
– The NC Dinos are 3-0 against the SK Wyverns this…